Friday, October 2, 2009

The Black Abbey..Founded 1225..Kilkenny Ireland....

Matt just returned from a trip to Ireland and Croatia. We'll post more photos.
This was an old church that they visited in Ireland. He said the cemetery was just like in a haunted house ---only it was real.
Be sure and double click on the photos for a close up view. The details on the cross's and the door's are amazing.

 
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

In Loving Memory of Ernest Frere Rickman-Captain 18th Royal Irish Regement-Adjotant of the Kilkenny Militia - 1893 aged 31years


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    What beautiful photos!! My husband and I would love to take a trip to Ireland someday, it's at the top of our list!
    I'm so glad you liked the little pumpkin counter. I would love to see photos of your painting when it's done! Every Monday I do "Brag Monday" on my site for anyone that has made something using my images, you could link your project there, if you like, and then more people could see it.

    ReplyDelete